OUR FAVORITE QUOTES ABOUT SMILING
Posted by MT WEST DENTIST
on Apr 16 2019, 07:33 AM
WORKING IN THE DENTAL health business, one of our favorite things to see is our patients’ smiles. So today, we thought we’d celebrate those happy faces by sharing some of our favorite quotes about smiling!
SMILE FOR YOURSELF
- “Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things.” –Kenneth Branagh
- “Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension.” –Sri Chinmoy
- “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” –Rashida Jones
- “A smile is the best way to get away with trouble, even if it’s a fake one.” –Masashi Kishimoto
- “Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.” –Peace Pilgrim
- “I love those who can smile in trouble.” –Leonardo da Vinci
- “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” ― Charlie Chaplin
SMILE FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU
- “A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.” –Dalai Lama
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” –William Arthur Ward
- “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” –Mother Teresa
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” –Steve Maraboli
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” –Christie Brinkley
- “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Nothing you wear is more important than your smile.” –Connie Stevens
AND NOW FOR OUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE SMILE QUOTES
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Smiling is so closely linked to happiness in our minds that we can actually trick ourselves into feeling happier by smiling. See if you can make your day better just by smiling, even if no one else can see you.
“Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” –Mark Twain
- Whether we have frown lines or laughter lines when we grow old is completely up to us!
WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE
We know that having dental health struggles can make you want to hide your smile away, but we’re here to help all of our patients find an extra reason to smile by helping them get and keep a smile they can be proud of! If it’s been a while since the last time we saw you, give us a call to schedule an appointment today!
NOW GO SHARE THAT SMILE!